What Inmarsat says about this handset:
“Inmarsat IsatPhone2 is a tough phone for a tough world. The robust handset has been engineered to cope with anything that nature can throw at it – from searing heat to icy blasts, desert sandstorms or monsoon rain. It offers unrivaled battery life – 8 hours of talk time and up to 160 hours on standby.
Together, IsatPhone 2’s design and capabilities – including safety features – make it ideal for the most demanding of users in sectors such as civil government, oil and gas, NGOs, and media.”
What do we think of the Inmarsat Isatphone2…
Call us to get our 5 cents worth and see if this handset is right for you!
Isatphone2 is the most robust handset on the market, quick to register with the network and has flexible call plans; with pre- and post- post options. This phone has the best overall coverage in Australia.
Battery Life – Fantastic!
Call Quality – Good
Ease of Use – Great!
Robustness – Great! IP65 Rating
Check your firmware is up to date! We’ll keep you posted on future updates!
Latest Firmware Version for Inmarsat Isatphone2 – 2.00.03 & Isatphone2.1 -1.00.13
It’s very important note which model of Isatphone 2 you have – There is an updated version called Isatphone (Model 2.1) which requires the correct Firmware Version – WARNING: This can cause the phone to be ‘bricked’! Check under battery for Model.
• OUT OF STOCK – Ex-Hire Isatphone2.1: $990 incl GST, delivery, 18 months warranty, 12 & 240v charger, 1120 Pelican hardcase.
• OUT OF STOCK – Ex-Hire Isatphone2.0: $850 incl GST, delivery, 12 months warranty, 12 & 240v charger, 1120 Pelican hardcase.
• Check out our Specials page for other deals currently available.
Prices listed are Australian Dollars. Purchases are subject to our Refund and Return Policy Products will be dispatch within 1-2 working days from date of payment receipt.
• Engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions, IsatPhone 2 operates at -20°c to +55°c, has humidity tolerance up to 95 per cent, and is dust, splash and shock resistant (IP65, IK04).
• Location services, including tracking and an assistance button, keep people updated with your GPS co-ordinates when it matters. Receive notification of inbound calls, even with the antenna stowed.
• Once configured, a single push of the alert button will send a message to SOS services to get you the help you need in an emergency.
• Network registration in less than 45 seconds, plus unrivalled battery life with 8 hours of talk time and up to 160 hours on standby.
• Easy-to-use interface, with large high-visibility, scratch-resistant anti-glare display that′s readable even in bright sunlight.
• Weight: 318g (including battery)
• Display: High-contrast colour screen
• Interfaces: Micro USB, Audio Socket, Antenna port, Bluetooth 2.0
• Durability: IP65, IK04
• Operating range: -20°C to +55°C
• Storage range: -20°C to +70°C (with battery)
• Charging range: 0°C to +45°C
• Quick Start Guide
• USB memory with user guides
• Mains charger and four universal plug adaptors
• Car charger
• Micro USB cable
• Wired hands-free headset
• Wrist strap
Want to try before you buy?
Hire one first and we’ll put 1/2 the hire price towards a purchase – call us to discuss!
Have a look at the hire details